CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Coming to Canada


I have decided to start a blog about our adventures in Canada. We have been here for 3 weeks and have already have quite a few. We have a fantastic 'swap' house up here in Calgary and we love it. It has a beautiful view and it fits us perfectly. The kids are having a great time up here and don't like to leave the house. Of course this will probably get old once we CAN'T leave the house in winter. We have already had a few adjustments, first of which is the metric system. I really wish that America had stuck with teaching the metric system when I was in elementary school because then I wouldn't have to get an app on my phone that converts grams to ounces:) We are off to Banff/Lake Louise today to enjoy this beautiful weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment