CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 4, 2010

Halloween Costumes








The kids had decided on their Halloween costumes. They were pretty set in their opinions. Luke wanted to be Harry Potter. Trust me I was not prodding him at all on this one but I am pretty excited that this is who he wanted to be. He was able to talk me into getting him a new wand that is motion activated and lights up-he really didn't have to do much convincing, it is pretty cool. We also got the HP glasses which complete the outfit. Lauren wanted to be a witch. She had very specific ideas on the matter. She remember her witch costume from last year and wanted essentially the same thing. We have been all over town to find a plain black witch costume. Not as easy a task as you might think. They had adorable witch costumes with all sorts of colors and ribbons and things but she would have none of it. Whe wanted plain black and was very stubborn about it. Luckily today we went to 2 places (after having been to about 6 over the past week) and found a plain witch costume. Now I can stop stressing! I was thinking of how to resolve the issue 1) plead and persuade until she changed her mind-that wasn't going to happen or 2) sew one myself. The issue here being, I can't figure out what is wrong with my sewing machine and therefore option 2 would have been difficult. So yeah retail store for having just what we needed in stock. The kids are happy as can be and like wearing their costumes around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment