CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Cake decorating class: the outcome





I had my last basic cake decorating class today. I learned a lot in the class and plan to take the other 2 that are offered. I didn't have time to complete my cake and plan to finish tomorrow, in between cleaning for Lauren's party. The picture that you see is what the kids wanted to put on the cake, so of course I obliged:) My icing for the flowers softened up a bit so the flowers didn't turn out how I wanted them but that is why it is practice. I did the butterfly freehand and even got a compliment from the instructor so that made me feel better. Don't even ask about the tree!! I think that I have mastered the star shapes so at least those are the primary things that I will be putting on Lauren's cake this weekend. (Sorry for some of the images being sideways, they aren't that way on my computer and I can't fix it)

No comments:

Post a Comment