CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Cake flowers



Here are the flowers that I made last week in my flowers and cake class.

The one on the top left is the Wilton rose which came out awesome. My teacher even said it was really good. the one on the top right is a fondant flower. These were awesome. I missed the first class but she let me make it up and showed me how to do them. Technically the 3 different parts should be 3 different colors but I had red so I used red. I plan to make these for my final cake next week so I will post and you can see what they should really look like. Now for the last one. It is supposed to be a daffodil. I got the hang of it after a bit but the problem is you obviously need all the petals to be even and you need 6. These take practice. After the previous class where we made apple blossoms and primroses, or attempted to make because those were a complete bomb, I was glad to kind of get the hang of the daffodil.

No comments:

Post a Comment